You will be the direct customer interface responsible for liaising with customers to establish their needs for AXXIS™ products and services. Once trained, you will be responsible for on-site training of clients in Blastmap III (blast software) and full application of the AXXIS™ system.
Strong relationship building and client communication skills are essential.
The role is very much a hands on position in which you will be responsible for providing product support services, including the responsibilities for overseeing priming, loading, stemming, and testing and after the execution of the blast by the Shot Firer, assessing and ensuring that the work meets the client’s expectations.
Location is flexible between the various customers’ sites in Queensland, NSW and the Brisbane South Head office. Thus flexibility in travelling and working away from home is a necessity of this position.
What do you get?
- Opportunity to work and thrive in an entrepreneur environment
- Security of an International corporation backing.
- Potential career paths both internationally and within the Australian market.
- International training to ensure your continued growth and development.
- Participation in the growth of the business.
- Competitive salary packages
You are expected to demonstrate:
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills
- The passion for succeeding and growing
- Being a self-starter, capable of functioning across diverse responsibilities
- Demonstrate sound technical and blasting knowledge
- Assist in preparing optimised Drill & Blast designs
- Prior experience in open cast mining and blasting
- Preferably Cert IV in TAE
- Tertiary qualification in Mining /Explosives
- Current Shot Firer certificate
Apply for this position